Rhubarb Fool is an easy and delicious, creamy dessert using roasted rhubarb, cream and Greek yogurt.
- 300 ml double cream
- 500 ml Greek yoghurt
- 400 ml of Rhubarb Compote
- Put the double cream in a bowl and whip until it forms soft peaks.
- Then fold the Greek yoghurt into the whipped cream.
- Next add 200 ml of the Rhubarb Compote to the cream and yoghurt mixture. and gently fold it in so that it is thoroughly mixed.
- I serve the Rhubarb Fool with the remaining 200 ml of Rhubarb Compote in a jug on the table. This means people can add as much as they want themselves and then swirl it through their Fool.
- The timing given for this recipe includes making the Rhubarb Compote. If you have already made the Compote, it takes less than five minutes to make Rhubarb Fool.
- You can use this Rhubarb Fool mixture as the base for a great Rhubarb Ice-Cream. Just put the mixture into your ice-cream maker and follow your user instructions.
Keywords: rhubarb, fool, rhubarb dessert, recipe